Walking into the garden . . .

Thursday, September 23, 2010

And so we move along, and say goodbye to the comfort and familiarity of nursing.

I am back.
And today I am here only to speak of one thing. A very monumental thing on this very important day to my daughter and I. . .

Alas it has come. Yesterday morning Tyler nursed, and it was the last nurse my sweet baby child will get from these adored breasts of mine. It is all such beauty. Her growth, my love, her love, my growth. So much has been passed from my body to hers, energetically and through the nectar of the breast. So much love, so much comfort, so much care and just Ah, to explain it fully would be impossible. There is the sad part of me, but maybe it is just sentimental. This transition. From one phase to the next.
Thank you my sweet baby child for the beauty of being able to sustain you as I have, and for the future of being able to sustain you as I will.
I love you and you are truly blessed. I have so much love from you and I am truly blessed.
Such heart to you my darling one goes!!!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment: