Walking into the garden . . .

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Inspired

I am inspired to live each day to the fullest!
To greet the morning air with deep and grateful breath
To make the most of each precious step I take--grounding me and further connecting me to our Mama, Earth
To be slow
To observe
To see my children with clarity and truth
I am inspired!
I am inspired to live Joyfully
To interact Lovingly
To connect Meaningfully
To be grounded, still and wakeful
I am inspired
Inspired to give my children and myself due honor
To shape our lives around presence, awareness, love and respect
To connect with the Nature that is All around us
I am Inspired
To greet the Magic
_________of each day
_____________with
_________Arms___Wide___Open!

1 comment:

  1. I too am inspired. Thank you Love for sharing your passion

    ReplyDelete