Walking into the garden . . .

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Worn out. Bring it back UP!

My child is now 2 years old. Two years, one month, 21 days that I have been responsible for the providing, protecting, enriching, playing, loving, nurturing, cleaning, dressing, engaging, comforting, nursing, carrying and countless other obligations to care for an infant that has grown nearly into a child.
I have to say, I am feeling close to broken. I do have a lot in me, and I know I can continue to parent her in a present, beautiful and loving way. I also know that as of late I have been impatient, cranky, and unpleasant for T to be around! I need change! I need a healthier more vibrant environment. I need to create this for myself. I need to bring the magic back into my life. I need to have ceremony. I need to remember faith in Universe wherever it is that we are being led. I need to feel good again. I need to be this for myself, and for my child.

And that is all this moment has for me to share.

-Sarah Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment